Thanks for sharing these great points
There are many good reasons to keep your course from growing too big for its own britches. A large course could impact your student’s learning experience because:
- The size of course intimidates your students.
- The same document in multiple places takes up space and clutters the course.
- Large images take forever to load and..
- Take up valuable visual real estate on handheld devices.
- The more items in your course and LMS, the slower it operates.
Keeping these things in mind there are steps you can take to manage your online courses so they don’t become overwhelming, unnavigable, burdensome and out of control.
Step 1: Keep your course organized.
One of the easiest ways to think about your online course’s health and well being is to keep it organized. Traditionally when we think about our courses being held in an LMS, we think of our course as having large containers…
View original post 934 more words